<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

It was suppose to be a short trip to Melaka for his weekend.
But we ended up......


Yes! We ended up at KL.
Left Singapore at about 6 in the morning & zoom towards Tuas Checkpoint to avoid massive jams.
It's actually a last minute change of plan to KL.
We reached KL around 12noon & first stop was Stanford Hotel to book rooms for our night.
Had our lunch...
The nearby warong for the elder.
And Pizza Hut for us the younger.
Later at night....
We went to Bukit Bintang to do some shoppings.
They went to the night market at Chow Kit after dinner but I decided to go back to the hotel to rest instead after the long journey.
Didn't even remember to snap some photos.
Haiz....
As early as 6 in the morning, we checked out from the hotel.
Our first stop was Shah Alam, Selangor.
It was my first time there.
For the first time in my life,I saw the mosque that I always saw in the TV when the azan magrib is being played.
Tried to snap a photo of it but my uncle was driving too fast.
We had our lunch at Stadium Bukit Jalil Pasar Tani.
I had Roti 'bomb'...
It's actually roti prata but a smaller version of it.
The elder had this weird dish....
Which I think is totally extreme Gourmet!

It's called Daging Kikis.

Why it is called Daging Kikis because you have to actually kikis the meats in order to eat it.

It's actually the sheep's leg.

It look disgusting but it is a well-known dish in Shah Alam.

After our breakfast & meeting the relative from Shah Alam....

We zoomed to.......

The lerthagic faces otw to....

MELAKA

That's our partner for this trip.

I really fallen for that car.Simply because it is fuel-saver & it can actually run up till 160km/h.

Let's wait till I get my hand on it.


Our destination was Bandar Hilir, Melaka.
Was told that this ship below is used by Hang Tuah during their days.

It is still as strong as before.

I guess it was about 6years back when I last visited Melaka.

And everything have change alot including the roads.

After a few hours of shopping at Bandar Hilir....

It's time to bid farewell to Melaka.....

Finally, we reached Singapore at 6pm.

Home sweet home.....

Now I am feeling so tired & sleepy.

Gosh I've to work tomorrow.

Till we meet again....

Adious!

Before I end this entry...

Let me Share some pictures of thing I brought from KL & Melaka.

From KL.

From Melaka.

Can you read the words in the door sign?!!

"Anak Dara Idaman"

I love it!

eternitylady @ 2/19/2006 08:18:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits