|
|
|
Thursday, January 05, 2006 A 2nd batch of retrenchment! *Sigh* I'm save from the 1st retrenchment last year, But will my luck be the same for this time. I hope so & I really pray for it since I heard bout the news yesterday! Eventhough it didn't affect my centre, I just have this nervous feeling in me. When I heard that Pioneer will be close, I have this uneasy feeling. I wonder will Yana be post out or will she be retrench instead. I really sympathise her expecially when she really need the money to save for her wedding. *Sigh* I've been sending resumes to so many companies But yet to receive any calls. If only I accepted SATS offer as ticketing officer previously, I wouldn't be so worried right now..... Thanks to dad for not wanting me to work in the airport due to the influences! I wonder why companies nowadays need a Chinese speaking staff. Don't tell me people in this generation can't even speak simple english. This is so ridiculous! I'm not trying to be bias here.... But just look at all the job advertisement.... *Sigh* For now.... I really hope that I will not be the 2nd batch of people to be retrench. I will just need to wait till end of this month when the results to be announce. Please pray for me.....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |