|
|
|
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 I was away from work for 2 days... Just because I've to.... But instead, I was attached to a seminar at Sin Ming, my HQ. I have to attend a seminar on Customer Service. Sounds boring at first, But after getting to know the staff from other centres. The seminar was GREAT. It was fun! We talked as if we know each other for so long. So, here's some pics taken just now. From left is Ellianna from Pioneer & Siti from Yishun. I just know them but we're close like sister. We're on our way to lunch in Herman's van after the seminar. The photo of the beruk above is Yana's idea. We went to Upp Pierce to check out on the beruk on the way to lunch. Macam beruk tol si Yana ni. Bukan main suke dia!
Ok that's....will update again soon! Papei!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |