|
|
|
Monday, November 28, 2005 I have a great weekend. Attended 2 weddings yesterday. First was my ketua's wedding at Shunfu Road... *Yang baju hijau tu bpk pengantin.Dia pun nak masok dlm gbr ni juga! 2nd was the Ulan Boy wedding at Ang Mo Kio....
So to the newly wed..... Selamat Pengantin Baru Moga mahligai yang dibina kekal selamanya.Amin* So after attending the 2 weddings.... I have to rush to meet Yana. We had our dinner at Seoul Garden Taka, We are so engrossed with our food that we totally forget to take some pixs. Had some shopping at Taka & we headed for Heeren after that... & Guess who we saw....... Sadli & his fiance,Ira.... So manage to take a pix of us. That's me with Yana & Ira.* I'm only 19 but my size is bigger than them!(*sigh*) Oh yes! Like to share this pix with you guys. I just like the Christmas decoration of Robinson at centre point. It's so colourful & beautiful.
Maybe I'll be there on Christmas eve to count down. (*Hopefully*) Ok...ok....I got involved with a silly accident last Thursday. I eventually skidded just because I'm dreaming. Thank God...I didn't hit onto the trailer & that van behind me stopped. If not, I wouldn't be here updating my blog.(*sigh*) I got injured but not serious. I have just 7 bruises on both of my leg & mucsle strain on my shoulder. Oh yeah.....a blood clot on my left thigh. So here it is....my beautiful sexy leg after few days of the accident. My right leg with 3 bruises.It turn yellow after applying the doctor's medication. My left leg after the blood clot been removed.*So friends...pls pls ride with care.It's really painful when you fall!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |