|
|
|
Saturday, September 24, 2005 Been almost 2 years I've been working in this stupid company, So...it's time for me to share some pictures of my best cum crazy colleagues. First on my list is..... Sadli Bin Haji Abdul Wahab a.k.a Abang Pendera Status: Engaged last June. Years gap between me about 11years. He's one of my craziest colleague. One of my 'kaki lepak'. He's like a brother to me. He's a big bully but in actual fact he's very caring. One thing bad bout him....once he's asleep he'll have diffucult time waking up. Letak bomb pun abang tak akan bangun! He's been tranferred to Kaki Bukit last March. Bastard eh supervisor aku! I miss him so muchhh...... 2nd on my list....the second eldest. Nor Aini Bte Rahmat a.k.a Kakak Muda(*hehehe) Status:Married with a twin daughter. Years gap between me 10 years. She's another one of my best colleague. Like a sister to me.... I'm really opened with her. We can get along well since I started work. She helped me alot at work. Her position at work is Co-ordinator. Sentiasa busy.....(*Qua...Qua....Qua...) 3rd on my list... Muhd Herman Bin Yahaya a.k.a Abang Giler Sex! Status: Engaged last July or August.(*can't be bother to remember.) Years gap between me about 8 years. He's also one of my best colleague. Dia ni paling becok among kita... So that's why we call him 'BECOK' secretly. One bad thing bout this guy is....he likes to talk bout SEX! He likes to talk bout his rich fiance. Dia ni ada kedekut sikit.... Asyik minta belanja je.... Working with him is no problem...we just need to tolerate his nonsense. In total ...I've nothing much to talk bout this guy. ------------------------------------------------------------------ So.....that's some introduction to some of my colleagues. Though of adding my supervisor & the only chinese girl in my entry. BUt...I guess I will be criticing them more rather then introducing them. Tak pasal-pasal aku pula yg kena tangkap pasal bout entry anti-cina.] So...here's some crazy pictures of us at work. Suka-Suka,Gila-Gila
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |