<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Finally it's my weekdays off again.Was cleaning my room when I saw my collection of photos.I came across some photos of my bestfriend & me in secondary school.I kind of miss her so much.The last time I saw her was like last raya eve when she came to my house to collect her lontong.I wonder how she's doing now.

So her name is Norhusaidahwati.....she's my closest friend back then.She's the only person I trusted among my friends.She's the only person that knew my deepest secret.I'm her morning alarm call.I'll for sure to wake her up every morning just in case she overslept.School will be boring without her.

We share our problems & views.We have been doing all kind of naughty things that no one knows.Hahaha....I miss the time when we go window shopping together.Believe or not....I eventually cried when she told me that she decided to quit school when we were in secondary 5.I would have follow her foot step if not for her encouragement for me to continue schools.I have the feeling that we will be drifted apart if one of us quit & it turn out to be true.

Even since she quit school.....we seldom meet nor talks on phone.I'm in my own world & she's in her own world.I can sense that she's trying to avoid me eversince she quit school.Each time I asked her out.....she'll have millions of reason to say NO.

I really miss her so much & I really want to meet up with her.I really hope she came across my blog & would call me up cause I've too much stories to tell her.I've been hearing alot bout her from my friends.Seems that my best friend now have a boyfriend.I wish her all the best in the relationship.That guy must be lucky to get her. I really envy her look.Let's hope miracle will happen........

So.....here is the photo of us outside Fullerton Hotel taken years back.We were sitting at the bridge of Fullerton Hotel when one of the bell boy kept waving at us.He eventually came to approach us & asked for us numbers.Hahaha.....sweet memories to remember.


See....we even share the same taste in fashion.Look at our skirt....Same rite.............hehehee

eternitylady @ 9/01/2005 02:22:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits