<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hey people....I'm finally back!

Umm...I'm sure you wanna know reasons for my M.I.A

Well...my computer is down with a bad flu!

Very bad bad flu!

I'm glad that it have finally recovered!

There's just alot for me to update

&

I don't think I can finish up typing by tonight.

Firstly, I wanna congrats Wayan for winning that Piala Citra.

You gals really keep the promise of making a comeback.

I can still remember...the clowness we all have been through 2yrs back.

Too bad, I can't join the gang for the comeback.

Congrats congratssss.....

Umm....Life have been pretty hectic lately.

So, I have hundred & one reasons for rejecting offers to chill.

Attending all sorts of appointment & classes.

I really need a holiday for now!

And the best thing is my leave is left with 4 days till end of year.

I've to save it for Raya!

Maybe...I will join my colleagues next June for holiday to Bangkok as plan.

Insya allah if my budget is there.

Actually, I'm given a job offer & the pay they offer is quite good.

But problem is...the working place will be at Portsdown

&

I have to travel all the way from east to west to get to work.

They offer me 1.8k & after bargaining they willing to pay me 2k due to above reason.

I've yet think bout it & I've asked mum's opinion.

It's seem to be negative opinion.

Let's hope I can make up my mind soon.


I think that's all for now....will update again some other day.

eternitylady @ 7/27/2005 09:30:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits