<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

A customer with his 2 friends enter the office....

Customer: My vehicle is towed in here & I want to lodge an accident report.
Service Advisor: Ok sure....Can I have your insurance cert. & your I/C pls.
Customer's friend (1): My friend going to claim the other car.
Service Advisor: Pls give me a minute & I need to check with income CSC before I could explain to you the procedure.

Service Advisor checking with income CSC served by Elvin.

Service Advisor:Ok Sir, I've checked with income CSC & the other party is insured with them too.Normal income procedure would be claiming against your own insurance first & let income investigate the liability since both vehicle is income insured.
Customer: WHAT?!! I've to claim my insurance when I'm not at fault?What the hell is this?
Service Advisor: Sorry Sir...that's the normal income procedure.We're just doing our work.You need to pay excess $500 if you make a claim through your insurance & income will reimburse back to you if they find that you are not at fault.
Customer's friend (1): Why must he pay $500?
Service Advisor: That is stated in your insurance.You need to call income if you need any verification.
Customer: What the hell is this?I pay thousands dollar for my premium & I still got to pay $500.
Service Advisor: Sorry Sir, you can call income to check bout this.(*Advisor getting agitated)
Customer's friend (2) : You are the frontliners & you should have everything at the tips of your fingers. Then what the hell is IDAC for?

Service Advisor getting more agitated & started mumbling.

Service Advisor: I don't have everything at the tips of my finger but I've dirt at tips of it!
Customer's friend (1): What did you just say?
Customer: Are you trying to challege?
Service Advisor: Perhaps!Sorry Sir...if you unhappy with out service here but all means go to your insurance so they can answer all your questions & I assume they have everything at their finger tips.
Customer's friend (2): Is this you call customer service?!!Talking to customer in thsi manner.
Service Advisor: You can take down my name & lodge a complain to my management for my poor service.

Service Advisor can no longer stand them.....Customer & his friend left the office.........


I really had enough of this job.....INEED A NEW JOB NOW!
A job that is not related to customer service!
I had enough problem
&
This people kept on pissing me!
Such a pain in the ass!

eternitylady @ 6/16/2005 08:34:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits