<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Been quite sometime since I last blog....
Another 9 days to my 19th birthday.
How time really flies eh....
Well...life have been soo miserable lately.
Firstly,
1 of my best colleague that I've regard as my brother have been transferred to another centre.
I miss him soo much....I miss his joke...I miss his teasing...I miss having lunch with him...
I still remember the time he went to Bangkok with his fiance.
He bought me so much stuff that I'll treasure it for life.
He can be soo irritating at times,Very irritating!
Secondly,
I'm tendering my resignation soon.
I'm gonna start a new life...a new beginning as a student.
Well....I'm not sure if I've choosen the right path.
I still love working especially with all the great staff there.
But at times I hate working so much that I can't wait to leave.
I'm gonna miss all my colleagues....
Let's pray that I'll succeed in life.
Thirdly,
This topic really me freak me out!
I've been attending so much wedding reception lately that at times I get so agitated.
It's not bout the sumbangan!
Well...when you see your friends & family members get knot up,
You tend to get jealous & you'll feel like you gonna join them too.
And from there...people will start asking when will it be your turn!
Aaaahhh.....I hate that question so much that I wish I could ever chilli their mouth!
My cousin who is only 18 this year will get knot up in another 1-2 year times.
It's really turning me crazy....I've another 3years to complete my studies.
Another 5 years to save some money.
Another 2 years to look for a partner.
I don't think I'll ever get into relationship.
'Bebujang sampai ke tua lah nampaknya!'

eternitylady @ 5/01/2005 09:47:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits