<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I've turn 19 today.
Turning old each year & I just wish that I could just turn younger every year.
Well...there will always be a wish that I always say in my heart every year on my birthday.
Hoping & praying that it'll come true.
I've said this wish in my heart for almost 4 years on each birthday & it have yet to come true.
I really want this wish to come true....I really wish!
I didn't ask for much....
All I want is.....a birthday wish from this particular person who....
I envy of,who
I dream of,who
Melt my heart each time I saw him,who
Make me go crazy over him.
But this dream have yet to come....
So, I wouldn't give up on my wish for this.
Btw...thanks for all the well wishes regardless from smses,calls,tagging,emelling or even in friendster.Thanks friends....I really appreciate all that wishes.I love you people so much!

eternitylady @ 5/10/2005 11:32:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits