|
|
|
Thursday, March 03, 2005 Hmm... Being some time, since I last blog. My computer at home still SICK! Life have been quite hectic lately, Work Schedule 9am-6pm (Mon-Sat) Took 1 day leave to apply for schools last Tues. Woke up at 9am meet Liza & his cuzins, First stop was Republic Poly. Applied 3 courses there, 1)Business Application 2)Business Computing 3)Business Info-Tech Headed to Singapore poly & Applied for another 3 courses, 1)Interior Designing 2)Architeturing 3)Landscape Architeturing My so "kind" supervisor give OFF day 2morrow. So.... I'm heading down to NAFA to apply for the fine arts courses. I really hope I'm accepted at one of the schools, Cause... I can't tolerate working life any longer! There's few events happening in my life, But...I'm just to lazy to type all that. I've pictures taken but I still can't figure out how shud I upload all pictures together. Be back soon after I figure it out k...
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |