<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm in total dilemma now...
I really want to continue my studies,
But...
The problem now is...my dad don't wish to pay for my studies.
Eversince, I started work a year ago.
I've been contributing to the family each month.
So....that's one of the reason why dad refuse to let me continue study.
Another problem now...
If I entered NAFA in fine art course, dad have insufficient amount in his CPF to pay for the fee.
My CPF can only cover a year of school fee.
The only way now is...
I've to find a guarantor.
The risk of using a guarantor is high.
I really want to continue studies.....
I really want to achieve my dream as a educator.
But when I think back bout the bond with MOE,
I'm just afraid that I would'nt make it to the final year.
&
What if I fail or what if I break the bond?
Can I afford to pay the bond?
Seeing my friends in school just make me more eager to continue studies.
But why must my parents demoralise me?
I know that my family financial can't afford me to enter NAFA.
I'm willing to do part-time job just to cover my art expenses every month.
Why can't they understand what I really want in life?
They expect me to work in this stupid company all my life...
&
Earn barely 1k a month.
I really cried when they said that they can't afford to let me continue studies.
At times, I feel that my parents are too bais.
Whatever Abang & Syikin wants for sure they'll grant it.
I never ask more...I just want to continue studies.
My only wish now is that SP will take me in the interior design course.
Cause that's my only chance now as the fee is much cheaper.
Let's pray for my success....

eternitylady @ 3/24/2005 02:11:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits