|
|
|
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 Siti Hajar.... Isteri kepada Nabi Ibrahim, & Ibu kepada Nabi Ismail.... What a wonderful meaning to the name! Eventhough it may sound too 'kampung', But... The meaning really stand out, & I hope that the newborn will be like the real 'Siti Hajar' I still prefer the old name they given her.... 'Nur Insyirah Ameera' Well Siti Hajar is not bad aniwe... I should give her a nickname then... Hmm, Is 'Jaja' cute enough? I'm really excited with the newborn... As if she's my daughter! Hehehe Mom gonna take care of her... Which mean we've another baby, In total...Mom taken care of 5 children. She just love kids! But... I'm not! I get easily irritated with children! Hehehe! Well...here's the newborn baby girl... Born on 08'Feb 2005 (5 days before her brother's 3th birthday) Aww....she's so cute......
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |