|
|
|
Tuesday, January 18, 2005 Friends?!! Do I've friends? No...I don't! Why? Simply bcoz.... If I really have friends, They are here when I really need them, When I really need a shoulder to cry on! But... Where are they? They are just too busy with their life & partner! They won't even have the time to SMS nor call me! I know where I stand... I don't have beau... I don't have brains... I don't have what it takes to be their friends! I'm just a loser to them! They find me irritating,stupid, annoying little bastard! Now... Do I really have friends? Even if I do, They'll only look for me when they're broke, When they need a walking ATM, When they don't have friends to chill around with! What am I to my Friends? Bus-stop...? Where they just alight & go once the bus arrive? I do have feelings... Do my friends know that? A feeling that my Friends wouldn't bother to hear... Wouldn't even stop to ask... Do I exist to my friends?
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |