<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

$15/- only?
What's with $ 15?
My oh my...
(*sigh)
It's my increment for 2005!
(*sigh again)
A year of hard work
&
That's all I get in return?!!
(O.M.G)
Well mom said...
It's better than nothing!
But mom...
What can I buy with only $15...
Nak save pun buat 'TAIK GIGI' je kan?!!
(*sigh again again)
When will it ever reach $10 000?
Mom...I want to buy Gilera!
Anyway...
I have to feel bersyukur right!
I've a good news or I shud say bad news instead...
The department going to cut cost in my centre,
Which mean...
One of us have to go!
Will it be me?
(bitting nails)
I hope not!
HQ going to cut down the no. of working hr in my centre too,
From 9am till 6pm
(Monday till Saturday)
I'm happy with it...
But...
In the hand,
I find it ridiculous!
How can we work on Saturday till 6pm?
This means that we've only a day of OFF!
I'm going to protest!
Yes..I am!
I'm going to call my union chief....
Get him to fight for me!
Apa gunanya masuk union kalau tk gunakan dorang kan?!!
(*sinister laugh)
I've another good news...
It's really good!
My friend going to convert to ISLAM next week,
Alhamdulilah!
Finally, she's going to converted after a year of studying ISLAM!
I shud welcome her to ISLAM.
Till then....

eternitylady @ 1/25/2005 06:33:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits