|
|
|
Saturday, December 18, 2004 Jalan Bahar Accident I was just talking to my mum last nite about this horrible accident which killed 2 person after watching the news. Hmm...another motorbike accident!(* bitting fingers) Just last month one pillion died at PIE & here it goes again. Really pity the families! Hilang semangat gue nak continue pratical! I really feel like crying when I watch the news. (*cried out loud)
I didn't expect the driver of the vehicle to come make report at my centre.It's not the driver actually...it's the sister who came to represent his brother. Guess why?!! His brother is still in a shock condition! (*Wat the heck!) Ok ok.... the driver of the vehicle is only 23 yrs old a malay guy. As per the police report given... On 17/12/2004 at about 1355hrs, I was travelling along Jalan Bahar towards PIE on the extreme right lane.At the T-junction of Jalan Bahar & Nanyang Avenue, I stopped my car to make a right-turn into Nanyang Avenue & inch slightly forward.When the 2 vehicles from opposite lane of Jalan Bahar have signalled their intention to turn left, I picked up speed to make a right turn. There were no vehicles in my view when I was making the right turn. In the process of turning, I then saw 2 motorbikes coming from the opposite lane of Jalan Bahar. Both the rider & the pillion had their head turned behind & were talking.As the motorcyle approached closer, it change from the right lane to the left lane. As a result, the motorbike crashed into the front left of my vehicle & which in turn caused my vehicle to hit into a stationary lorry at the opposite lane along Nanyang Avenue. The rider fled off his bike & hit against the lorry while the pillion fled off & fell onto my front windscreen. Hmm...after reading the circumstances & looking at the sketch...who do you think is at fault?!! The vehicle or the motorbike?!! You decide it?!!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |