|
|
|
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 How have you been, gal? How's life going,gal? Are you feeling better now,gal? etc etc etc Hmm.... eventhough life have been hard on me, I've been trying my very best to overcome all that. To all my concern friends....Im fine now & thanxs a million for been there for me when Im really down! You guys are right...I've to move on & dun think bout that guy who just simply walked out of my life. Asp LIA..."He's not the only guy in the world.You'll find someone who treasure you more than he does.There's surely one which are not rotten.You may have lost him but remember that your friends are always there with you every sec, every min & every hour.Keep smiling gal...it's the key to happiness." Asp YUMMY..."Just think of the positive side .Aku tau kau pressure & tis is hard on you.Ni lumrah dunia.Mungkin ader hikmahnye.Sampai bila kau nak nangis, pedih2, nak pikir bout dat guy who simply walked out of ur life? Ingat Allah...insya allah kau leh lupakan die." It really knock some sense into me when I read your SMSes.I really appreaciate all those golden words from you people. Im really touched that I still have friends that still cares about me.Thanxs again people....Without a listening ears....I dun think I'll be here writing this entry. To my friends xpecially Man & Hairil that have offer to bash up that @@@@....thanxs yah for that offer. I dun think it's necessary la...he'll get retribution sooner.Oh yah...thanxs alot for spending ur tyme wif me that day.You guys really cheer me up! :-) To Kak Es, Lia, Man, Hairil,Syam, Yummy, Art-art, Ijal & those who have been MSNing & SMSing me chilling me up...thanxs a billion for ur tyme & thanxs for ur listening ears. I love you people very big2....Muacksss............ :)
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |