|
|
|
Friday, December 31, 2004 Goodbye 2004....Hello 2005..... What am I doing here on New Year Eve...?!! I'm suppose to be out there celebrating New Year cum new life for me... Well...I just got back from werk & kind of not in a mood to welcome New Year this year Simply b'coz... I juz feel too sad leaving 2004 There's just too much that have been happening throughout this year But.... In the other hand, I feel so much relieved leaving 2004 Reason b'coz I wanna start all fresh up when 2005 arrived in hours time I wanna forget all my past & start a new life I wanna be re-born again to the earth I wanna be Independent! Well....hopefully what i've planned goes well To all my friends out there whether u're @ Sentosa, esplanade or even at home celebrating New Year.....Happy New Year & May all ur resolution come true...(*Insya Allah) If u drink dun drive... Coz if u do...see you In IDAC Hehehe Adious 2004.....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |