<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I certainly think this someone very special and most
dearest to me deserves a whole entire entry about he,
himself & him
Why?
Simply because I'm deeply in love with him, that's why!
(",)
Hmmm.....
Now, where should I start?
Once I start, I can never stop, you see
So here it goes....
Dearest dearest Ayan,
I am way to glad that till today & till the rest of my
life (*insya allah)
YOU have never ever made me doubt my feelings
towards you,
YOU think I am the most beautiful even when I jolly well know
I'm not,
YOU trust me then anything & anyone else
YOU called me every so often just to show that you are
always & forever thinking of me...
I'm so grateful la, Ayan!
After all, all these actions and more are enough to convince me
that I have truly found my lifetime companion, my soulmate,
my everything,
Plus....
I don't care & won't ever care even if
YOU are not the richest man on earth
YOU are not the most drop dead gorgeous ever
YOU are not flawless, perfect in others' eyes
YUP.
You got me. I DON'T CARE!
Aahhh....the sweet bliss of being in love.
But tell me, how can I not fall oohh-head-over heels in love
with you?

Happy 3-month anniversary my sweet o-AYAN!
Forever yours....
Your ever so faithful girlfriend,
Hazrina.Zairi

eternitylady @ 12/07/2004 10:05:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits