|
|
|
Monday, November 01, 2004 Im really not in a mood to blog....but I've to juz like it out here though! Being feeling very frust & stress this few daes. Times are juz flying too fast & I've to stumble on my task. Im not feeling quite well tis daes. Down with a bad FLU & my wisdom tooth growing! I juz dun knoe y tis few daes...I've been clumsy & reckless. Juz can't focus on wateva Im doing! Hmm...my exams are juz around the week...I've to really pull up my socks tis tyme round if not I would'nt be able to enter my dream poly & achieve my dream as a educator!Yup Educator! Many told me I dun suit to be one!... But who cares! It's my childhood dream....I've to achieve it!Can sumeone help me?!! Im juz to frust over my pratical! I fail it again todae!!! Wat the @@@@! Hate that fig.8...my timing are always too late & I keep hitting the kerb. Tomorrow will be my last pratical...if I fail it....I QUIT! Yes I meant it k! Im jus to sick with all this pratical already! It juz make me more sicker! I purposely take MC tomorow juz for that pratical. Hope I'll pass tis tyme round. Please God....help me out!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |