|
|
|
Friday, November 19, 2004 Hi peepz....been sumetyme since I last update huh...well I juz dun haf the freakin tyme to blog with my tied schedule! Hmm....how's raya goin?! For me...it's SUX! Really...Im broke & Im really am! Mane tk nye...byk sgt bdk2 kecik dtg my house! First dae of Raya...almost all my aunts & uncle came. In total I gave out 22packets of zakat which is equal to hmmm........ if one packet $4.... 22packet how much eh?!!(*thinkin banana) How I wish Im still tat little kid collecting all those zakat....Going jalan raya tomorrow with my mum's site! But tis tyme round Im not going to give out zakat instead Im collecting it.(*sinister laugh)Daddy scald both his leg last Fridae while boiling ketupat.Pity him...now he can't wear shoes for raya & have to wear 'sliper Jepon' instead. Wat a new trend rite daddy?!!(*wink2) For all that... I got scolded from mum! She blames me for that!!! How cud she?!!(*cried out loud) Ok2...maybe Im partially blame for that.... I went out last Fridae with Yan & his friend instead of helping mum out at home. Went to break-fast & catch a movie after that. I promise mum I'll be home before break-fast to help her clean up my hall but I break my promise & reach home around 11.Errr....is it my fault mum?!! Yayah... Im wrong for breaking my promise but I didn't cause daddy's leg to be scald. Hmm...y dun u blame him for his carelessness?!! I guess tat's all for now....I'll be back with raya pixs next tyme hor....I really miss sumeone!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |