|
|
|
Saturday, November 06, 2004 How times really flies huh....we're left with only 6 Ramadan before Raya.Alhamdulilah...I never miss any of my fasting so far & I hope I can fast till the end.Times flies just too fast...(*really!) I've loads of spring cleaning to do & my leave only starts next fridae.(*faints) Im declaring that my schedule will be very very tied starting next fridae.First thing Im gonna do is clean up my room then brother's room....Clean up all those dusty windows.....& finally clean up & decorate my hall! Thinking whether I shud proceed on baking that 'Almond London Cookies' with my very tied schedule. My oh my...can I do it?!!(*faints again!) I really hope I've some tyme to squeeze into...I need a new hair-style this Raya! Yup a NEW Hair-Style! Hmm...wat kind of new hair style shud I have eh?! Shud I curl up or shud I straighten up my hair?!! (*cracking brain) Any suggestion peepz?!Tag me k...I went for my 1st prat 4 lesson yesterdae morning.Yup early morning at 0830hrs. Im enjoying attending early classes. No much students & the instructor can juz focus on me.And if I fall...there wouldn't be anyone to look or laugh at me! Make sume friends yesterdae...nice people eventhough they look abit stuck up. Hmm...enjoying myself...I was singing while riding throughout the whole lesson.Wat's more...the instructor very good looking(*wink2). Hei...I didn't fall off the plank!Surprise rite?!! Juz quite afraid of the e-brake! Can't wait for my next pratical! Going to book early morning prat also. After a week plus of not mitting him...I finally did yesterdae.Since Im werkin tis weekend, he took the guts to call up his officer & told a lie. Yup a lie! He told his officer that his grandma is hospitalised & he can't attend the event. My oh my....if his officer knows that it's just a crap, that's the end of it.(*faints) But...Im touched bout it.... he's willing to lie juz to spend tyme wif me. As usual...u peepz surely know wat's our plan is.....Yayay...scary movie(Doll Master) again.... Both of us did'nt focus on the movie....thanxs to this old couple beside us! I did'nt pay much attention to them at 1st but..... this couple were like touching each other making all those stupid noises which lost my concentration. I shud blamed the old men instead! He's the one who started it 1st....Eeeeeee..... They were smootching throughout the whole movie! Rite beside me....Gosh sesungguhnya aku berpuasa....I could hear all kind of noises from them! Common la....if u want to do all those thing might as while go sumewhere else....hmm...HOTEL maybe?! Mind u all they were OLD couple ok! Let's stop talking bout tat OLD couple.... we headed down to bazaar rite after breaking-fast. Hmm...bad human traffic! Crowded with mats & minahs! Btw...Im really sick with all this minahs! Hello darling minahs.....tis is not Orchard where u can juz wear all those unfinished sewing clothes! It's Geylang! Can u gals juz be nice & wear sumething presentable?!! Maybe sumething that can cover up abit of ur flash.This is not sume fashion show or wat....Hormatilah Ramadan! Hmm....Long entry tis tyme huh?! Ok I'll be back after Raya for more update.Be good all..... Bubye(*waving)
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |