<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Finally...I got to watch "White Chicks" yesterdae.(*sinister laugh) Meet my dearest laling at Kovan Mrt around 12 before heading down to Orchard.He suggested that we watch the movie in town coz it's Tuesdae & there would'nt be human traffic!So when we reached Shaw House...without any hesitation we bought the 3pm show.Headed on to Far East Plaza to have our lunch before the movie.I've been graving for Fried Wanton for ages & finally I got to eat it.(*Yum yum)

Seriously...the movie was damn funny!I was laughing like nobody business!Ok...It's about this 2 FBI agents(black men) who pose to be a twin hot siblings....shud I continue?!I dun think so hor...would be fun for those going to watch it!But all I can say the movie have a simple plot & for sure it will be worth watching.I gave it 4 bitez out of 5!So Syida...I totally recommend you to watch White Chicks since u plan to watch movie on ur off dae.(*wink2)
But what make me fuck up is the cinema seats!It is juz to small & too cramp.LIDO seats are suxs!I still prefer GV cinema.It's much much more comfortable.I feel like throwing all my popcorn on this couple who seats directly behind us!They were like kicking my seats throughout the movie.Even if u want to do sume hanky panky in the cinema juz keep ur ugly leg away from my seat!Damn asshole!This is the first & the last Im going to watch movie there!

I'll be back on duty tomorrow & Fridae.But...Im taking half dae tis Fridae!Going to help out at my auntie place.My couzin getting knot up tis Saturdae with a widow!Yup a widow!!!Actually..Im not looking down at widow but sometyme I wonder why my couzin chose her?I shud say that he haf the look & he's still young.Still haf long way to go rite?!Is 32yrs old to young for a men to settle down?!!Hmm...I think so!Well...I juz wish him all the best in his marriage!
Thinking of bringing Yan this Saturdae but he haf shooting till Saturdae nite!Awww.....pity oh me!!At least this give me chance to flirt with my couzin's friends!(*evil laugh).
Tat's all for now...be back with more entries!
Good bye all......(*waving big wave)

eternitylady @ 10/06/2004 01:13:00 PM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits