|
|
|
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 Sheesh!!! RAZMAN called me last nite....wat's his motive tis time round?!!! Hurt me again?!! Why must u always come whenever Im happy with my life now...when I've sumeone in my life.U hurt me not once not twice but thrice!!!! U hypnotise me with all ur sweet words.U force me to ditch ur very own bestfriend juz becoz u wants me back.Then...u ditch me after u finally hurt me again!Juz get ur motive out....I can't take it any longer.I tried my very best to forget u all tis year & I finally did when u came back.Please dun torture me any longer....I can't afford to hurt sumeone feelings anymore.....I've no more tears to cry on.... I knoe u must have read all my entries all this while.U dun haf to denied it cos Lia have told me everything! Wat Lia told me tis morning....have totally change my views on u!I dun knoe wats ur real motive!!!Hurting me over and over again when I've sumeone in my life. U juz like to see the suffering me & not the happy me.There's nothing more between us & its really impossible for us to be like friend again.I juz dun want to hurt sumeone that really treasure me.I've done it once & I would'nt do it again. Thanxs for all ur sweet words throughout my years of countership with u!U dun blame Lia for everything.... If u r reading tis entry....do tag me if u feel wat I've said is all rubbish!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |