<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Being quite upset over yesterday issue!Firstly..Im not quite happy with the results yesterday.I really disagree with Andika 2nd position in the competition.Freakly speaking their performance SUXS!The part where the Juara perform...."HANCUR!"How can the judges pick them to be in 2nd position?!!They didn't even win any of the individual awards!At least they shud give the 2nd position to D2 rite?!!!I was already haf way doze off when Keris was performing!The only group which wake me up was...KELANA PURBA!Shud say I really enjoy their performance not bcoz Mr Georgous is there....their performance are always form!Well... congrats Mr Georgous!U deserve that 'Karut Terbaik'.I was sitting there closing my eyes hoping that the fat ugly monster a.k.a BOBO didn't win that award.I almost jump out when I heard ur name been announce!Lucky oh me....those ex-kelana was sitting infront of me so it restricted my movement.(*wink2)
People were like congratting me on his winning yesterdae....Wat the heck men?!I got nothink to do with him!U people shud congrats him instead of me!Overall...I shud say that all the groups that perform have tried their very best.Panjy,Keris,HPE,Ulan & Neng....try harder next tyme hor!Ijal...performance was ok xcept the part where ur karot terPisang during the wau bulan!(*hehehe)

Secondly...I was really hoping that my brothers,ULAN get the Piala Khas!My oh my....that is the first & last tyme I'll get to see all those so called old batch of ULAN.Eventhough tis is the last performance from u guys....we shud still keep in touch!Thanxs for all the guidance & patience u guys haf give from the day I started to get involved.

Thirdly...I was quite frust with sumeone yesterdae!If I knoe this would happen....I would have werk instead!First & for most...I've to go with those Kakak2 Y-yan!This is the 1st tyme in my life taking the same cab with them.It's not that I can't get along with them...it's juz the age gap that make us 2 different people.The best part is...I've to walk all the way to Kallang Mrt ALONE with my stomach grumbling!!! Damn asshole.... Well...I knoe Im not in any position to be part of ur members!I dun haf my own transport & I dun haf bf with bike unlike u!Im lost in the world of urs!Im not been emotional but Im quite hurt over wat happen.Being keeping tis for quite sumetyme & I've to let in out.Throughout my journey home...I've decided that from tis minute & this moment...I would'nt get involve with u all.I knoe that I have been bothering u people all this while.Even if I feel lonely....I would'nt go begging u all to come back coz Im not in any position to be ur friend.

Ok enough bout my so long kept feeling....I've to get to werk now.Im back to off dae for tomorrow & Weds.Going to catch "White Chicks" with my laling Yan tomorrow!Yapedapedu!!!
I'll be back with more entries soon....
Bubye...(*waving)

eternitylady @ 10/04/2004 08:03:00 AM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits