<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, October 11, 2004

Hei peepz...Im back again!Hmm...I've lots of story to share but Im juz not sure which shud I start first!
Ok firstly..lets talk bout my cuzin's wedding!As I told u peepz...I took half day last Fridae thinking of helping them out.But in the end...I went home to sleep!(*evil laugh) I could feel my head spinning & my eyes are almost shut down!It's freaking me out! So when I reach home to my cozy little bed, I slammed myself & off to my dream land!Wat a pleasure...seriously I was really enjoying my sleep without any disturbance from those monkeys!Took a bath after that & meet Yum at Ubi to book our next pratical before heading down to my cuzin's house to help out abit!Yea..I really meant ABIT! When I arrived, my mom was busy serving the buffet.So....help out abit by finishing up all the 'bagedel'!(*hehehehe)
Being the nicest cuzin of all....I arrived slightly late on Saturdae.I was glue to my bed watching Meteor Garden!The show was marvelous!So romantic...I LIKE!So...I took a ride from my brother since he's going to the wedding too.My brother was reluctance to ride me there at first as I was wearing Baju kurung.Half way through the journey my kain was almost turning into a mini-skirt!Thanxs to this Sicko driver...he was smiling & looking at my sexy a.k.a horrible leg.Damn it!
Hmm...I got a spelling from my aunties for my late coming!I shud rate the bride & groom 2.5 out of 5.(*hehehe) Shud say my cuzin was georgous that dae except for the bride.I think the bride look slightly too mature with that make up.Well...LoVe is blind! Help out abit & left at around 7+ with my brother again!
Promise my darling Yan to meet him at 8+ but as usual I didn't keep my promise.He fetch me up at 9 instead as I was juz too tired to meet him at Bedok.Yan insisted that I go for Alep's birthday pit at ECP.At first I was really really reluctance to go over the Perdana's issue. But after sume coaxing from Yan, I finally give in.We reached ECP at 9.40pm but reached Alep's pit at 11.30pm.Hei...we do no hanky panky k....we waited for Yum for almost 2hrs there!
Took sume food & chill around for a while before heading home as promise mom I'll be home b4 12.Plan to take the last bus but thanxs to that Queen of Forever LATE I've to donate my 20bucks to the Taxi driver.Thanx God....mom is asleep when I reached home!If not I'll surely get another spelling from her for not keeping my promises.

It's my darling Yan 21st birthdae todae!(*wish him peepz..hehehe)We've our advanced birthdae celebration yesterdae.Being one of the lovely gf(*ehem2)....I treat him to a movie & birthdae lunch at TM. Bought the 2.40 show for 'Art of the Devil'.It's a Thai movie with good story line.It's about this lady who took revenge using curse.I give it 3.5 bites!
On my way down, I saw my old classmate Salleh with his gf!Gosh...he still kental men!Let him be hor!Then...I saw my ex-form teacher, Mrs Pang!I quitely let go off my hand from Yan.Thanx God...she didn't notice me wif Yan but she did give me a big smile.Hei....she still remember me!Well...teachers will always remember the notorious student most rite!(*sinister laugh)
When I was going down the escalator, my eyes was attracted by this familiar guy!Very very familiar guy! The guy next to him seems more familiar!Yes....it's Din & Amir!Din was superb but Amir was abit to Mat Malaysia type!(*hehehe) Meet him behind TM as he really wants to knoe who Im wif.That give me change to take a closer uplook of my old crush,DIN!(*wink2)
Talk a while wif them & I headed down to Parkway parade wif my Yan.Awww....juz like that moment wif him.I juz dun understand myself!My feeling towards him growing each tyme I spend my dae wif him.Im going crazy in love....HElp me out...

Wow...wat a long entry tis tyme....ok got to stop here.I'll be back with more entries!
B4 that........


HapPy 21st BurtDae Yan & HapPy 24th BuRthdae RazMan!

eternitylady @ 10/11/2004 07:45:00 AM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits