|
|
|
Friday, September 10, 2004 10 September 2004 will be a memorable date to my family members!My cuzin & her hubby is gone!I guess they are still in the plane on their way to New Castle to pursue their studies.She's taking her degree in medical while her hubby will be taking his masters in engineering.My cuzin have just given birth to a adorable baby boy,Danial on 19 August 2004 & now she's already away pursuing her studies.Can u see how deep their interest in their studies!She will only be back in 5yrs time....To my cuzin... There's no words I can describe u....You are just one one of the greatest sister I have!I wish u all the best in ur studies & hope to see u again.Just take care of urself & the family...Dun forget to emel me if u have any problem k sis! Ijal...this may not be your nicest present.Its just not fated that both of u will meet.There's always sumthing hidden behind every sadness.Happy 20th Birthday Ijal! Hmm...now Im getting to miss sumeone...I never had this feeling before eversince I knoe him.Im always looking forward when the sun set where I finally can hear his voice.Its just not ME!!!Sumetymes it kept me thinking...whether this feeling will be temporary!Im just not sure whether he is sincere bout this relationship.I've to read his msg a few tyme cos I juz dun believe wat I juz read.Im juz not sure whether Im doing the rite thing or not!But... that feeling in me juz grow each dae!Awww....is this wat they call LOVE?I juz find that we're juz 2 different person!Its not tat I can't get along well with him...its juz that Im scared about his appearance!He have the look, Im not!Aaaahhhhh..........maybe coz Im juz paranoid!!!
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |