|
|
|
Monday, September 06, 2004 Can you see changes to my blog?Hehehe....Thanks to Ijal for helping me out in this blog.Later I belanja u kopi-katai k or u want SARA?!HahahahaWell....I did went out with him last Saturdae.Didn't xpect that we mit again.The whole morning, I feel so uncomfortable.I've this weird feeling....lyke there's butterfly flying in my stomach.My mind kept thinking of him....Gosh dun tell me that I really fall for him!Aaaaahhhhh......Nooooooo... I dun want my pass history to repeat itself again! Can't imagine that 3 daes straight I went out wif him.I dun knoe why everytyme he ask me out I will agree eventhough Im feeling tired.Yalah...everyone knoes that Im those lazy one... Well...Yum dun get piss off wif me if I dun go out wif you.Im not KBLM!Hahahaha.... Haikzzz....gtg now.I have loads of werk to finish up todae....
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |