|
|
|
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 Went to catch a movie last Sundae wif Yan at Marina Square.Gosh...I shud say the movie is damn lame!I juz dun understand the storyline....I juz can't get my mind focus on the movie.So dude...my advice is dun watch 'The Ghost' if u think of catching a movie this weekend but if u like to be in the comfort of ur partner then watch it(*sinister laugh).Im trick by the movie...!I've been feeling reckless tis few daes...I juz dun knoe why...!My mind are distracted!My mood are swinging!I juz can't stop eating!Im juz growing fatter each minute!Gosh...wats wrong wif me?!! My pay is not in yet & I've loads of bills to pay up.My hp bills are accumulating!I've my monthly shopping to do & I've to crack my brain to look for birthday gift for my prince & my buddy.Aaahhh......its all money!How I wish my pay would be 1.5miliion a month!!! Can sumeone help me look for sumething that a guy likes?My brain are undergoing renovation now & I juz can't think animore! I've been listening to 'PUTeRI' song from 2D for almost 1001times in a dae.I juz dun knoe why...I juz find the lyrics to be touching.My mind are away if I listen to that song as if Im that Puteri! I think Im going insane each dae.... Juz look at the lyrics.... Kau datang tanpa ku sedar.. Di dalam kegelapan... Berserta keyakinan.. Dan ku..hanya bisa bernyanyi Serta kehidupan ini Tanpa ku mengerti.. Dan...langit menjadi biru Dgn kehadiranmu..oh syg Adakah ini satu cabaran ataupun satu pertemuan... Kau Puteriku... Kau menghias ruang istana ku Kau sentuh & kau kucup tgn ku Beri keyakinan di dalam jiwaku Sebagai petanda... Kau Puteriku... Dun u find the lyrics touching?!I think I shud change the Puteri to Putera instead & make a live dedication to ehem ehem.(*evil laugh)Hei...Am I turning into minah jiwang already?Gosh...nooooooo.......!!! I think I shud end here before I start to utter more rubbish....hehehehe
|
![]() ![]() ![]()
Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
.::Temptation::.
.::Connections::. .::Shout Out::.
.::Most Visited Link::. CreditS + Photobucket ![]() |