<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7760344?origin\x3dhttp://eternitylady.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Hello peepzs...Im back again to update my blog.Been feeling damn frust this few daes!Guess y?!! I've to werk on my weekend!!!I've to get my butt glue to this chair while all u people enjoy the weekend.Actually Im alrite werkin on weekend but wat make me freak out is....I dun have any one to talked to except the assessor on duty, no much werk to stumble with...Juz plain nothing!Can u peepzs help me suggest to my management to cut down the werkin hours on weekend?!!Juz tell my manager that drivers are getting careful now a days & they would'nt get into accident on weekend!Pleasseeeee.....help me out!I will drop dead sooon....
It had been a frust week for me!Firstly, I failed my prat lesson again!Its just make my blood boiled.Really....feel like throwing that stinky helmet against the instructor's head!Hmm....lucky he very good looking!Sumetymes I feel like giving up.....but its my dream to hold that license!
Secondly, I do nothing on my off dae!Can u imagine that I stay at home on my off dae.Its juz not me!Well...I can't blame that on myself...my friends are just to busy to accompany me out.They haf their own life & I can't expect them to accompany me all my life.Plan to meet Yan but he have to visit his nanny.But thanxs to Yum....for coming to my house last nite...at least u cheer me up.Went to haf dinner cum lepak with Yum at Mc Kovan.Waited for Ayim but he could'nt make it.As usual...it left with only the 2 of us.Hahaha...share all kind of secret with her.After tired of gossiping, we called it off coz I've to rush home as Ijal wants to collect his present.
Hei peepz...my brother & Awil have found a cheeks too.Woohooo.....Nana & Nora!I dun mind who the sis-in-law to be is...as long as she is not those 'minah' or 'dakwak siow'.As usual been a 'nice & sweet' sister(*winks)...I went to check on my brother's hp.Hehehe....can u imagine all the sent msg is to this gerl by the name of NANA.Tat's how I knoe her name.(*sinister laugh)sssshhhhh....watever it is...dun tell my brother bout this k.Biss tatak....!hehehe
Haikzzz....tats all for now....Im going to drop dead soon.....going to call my prince to chill up my tyme now.

Till we meet again in another full moon!

eternitylady @ 9/25/2004 12:46:00 AM |

Email/MSN: lady_eternity1005@hotmail.com
My Multiply


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

.::Temptation::.


+Class3 License
+Class2A License
+Class2B License
+Gilera Bike
+Super 4 Spec3
+Honda Fit
+Arai Full Face Helmet in White
+COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE shoulder beg
+COACH BLEECKER SIGNATURE capacity wristlet
+Sony Cyber Shot Camera
+COACH Hamptons Turnlock French Wallet
+COACH Carly Signature
+Issey Miyake Perfume
+Auth Gucci SlingBag
+Samsung Pixon HP
+Tiffany&Co. Bracelet Charm

.::Connections::.


.::Shout Out::.


.::Most Visited Link::.

Coach Website

CreditS

+ Blogger
+ Photobucket

hits